Wolf Museum of Music and Art 423 West Chestnut Street, Lancaster, PA 17603 Get Directions Phone 717-392-6382 Website View Website Hours The Wolf Museum of Music and Art is a center for classical music. The home was once home and music studio to Dr. and Mrs. William A. Wolf, who instructed generations of Lancastrians in piano technique and theory. The home is spacious and tastefully decorated with 19th and early 20th century furniture. Many of the furniture pieces were made by the well known Lancaster county craftsman, Henry Slaugh. The Wolf Foundation is fortunate to own a collection of twentieth century art created by the respected group of women artists known as the Philadelphia Ten. The entire home and music studio, have been preserved with the original furnishings. The studio contains two Knabe concert grand pianos (acquired in 1915). Both pianos have been completely refurbished.